The vast majority of domestic workers do not have a good understanding of COVID-19, putting themselves and those around them at risk.
Domestic workers provide invaluable help to our families, yet having someone work inside our homes while COVID-19 continues to spread is a delicate balance between what we need to support our families and everyone’s safety.
Does your child’s nanny know what to do if she has been exposed to the virus? Does your housekeeper know how to safely handle food and disinfect your home? Do they know why travelling should be avoided? When and how long to isolate?
With Dr. Riedha and Dr. Nisrina, we created a course answering those questions and more, in a way that is easy to understand. The course is taugh in Bahasa Indonesia.
At the end of this course, learners will know:
- What is COVID-19 (why it matters, who is at risk, what are the common symtoms…)
- What they can do to protect themselves and those around them
- What to do if sick, or caring for a sick person
- How to manage daily activities (going out shopping, home deliveries, commuting…)
This course includes:
- 1 hour of instructional videos, available anytime and anywhere
- Practise quiz
Our course is currently FREE (!!!) and can be found on Udemy.com